Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mom's French Chocolates

So for my holiday baskets I decided to make my mom's French Chocolates. These are always one of my favorite things to make and eat at the holidays, so I was really excited to try making them myself. They have to chill and then they are really messy when you roll them out, but they are so worth it! I love them, and hopefully so will everyone who gets some.







Mom's French Chocolates

From My Mom



1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips (can also use dark chocolate or mint)

1 can sweetened condensed milk

Sprinkles, powdered sugar, or cocoa for topping



Melt the chocolate chips in a bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk and stir well. Refrigerate until completely chilled. Scoop out into small balls and roll between into nice round balls. Roll in choice of topping(sprinkles, powdered sugar or cocoa). Allow to set and harden, keep refrigerated.

No comments: