Tuesday, July 7, 2009

TWD: Tribute to Katherine Hepburn Brownies

I actually made these a while ago, which is a very good thing because we had a slight electrical issue in our kitchen at the end of last week and it threw the kitchen into shambles. So, I don't have a picture but I can attest that these are very good.

So, check out the other TWD bakers to see their yummy brownies.

This week's recipe was picked by the winner of the contest to design the new TWD logo, Lisa of Surviving Oz. Check out her site for the recipe.

Tribute to Katherine Hepburn Brownies from Baking From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan, pages 96-97.

3 comments:

Hindy said...

Sorry to hear about your kitchen. Maybe you could borrow someone else's and bake some feel better brownies? ;)

Jessica of My Baking Heart said...

Oh no! Hope you get it fixed soon - I love your new layout, though!! :) And YES, you need to join YWPWT!!

TeaLady said...

Know about that. Was without a kitchen for TWO weeks and BAH!!! HUMBUG!!!

HOpe yours is back soon.

These were good, tho.