Sunday, May 10, 2009

Pepperoni and Parmesan Pasta Salad


I decided to make this pasta salad for my contribution to Mother's Day lunch.

It was so quick to throw together and the little bit I tried last night was awesome. I couldn't find the dressing that she mentions in this recipe, so I just used a bottle of Zesty Italian and it seems to work just fine. Although I would love to find that dressing, it sounds awesome.

Pepperoni and Parmesan Pasta Salad

INGREDIENTS

16 ounces of pasta, cooked to your preference
1 16 ounce bottle dressing
3/4 quarters of a bag of pepperoni, cut up
4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese

DIRECTIONS

Combine drained pasta, 3/4 of the dressing, pepperoni and Parmesan. Mix thoroughly.

Chill for 2 hours, or overnight.

Mix in the last of your dressing before serving.

3 comments:

That Girl said...

Love the addition of protein to a pasta salad.

Meredith said...

That looks so good. I'll be making that very soon.

Elizabeth said...

My husband would love this - thanks for sharing!